Since now I'm on Facebook, I kind of forgot about this good ol' blog! So I'm back!! :)
I just read over my goals that I wrote at the beginning of the year. So far, I 've achieved some! Yippee! I decided to run the LaCrosse Half Marathon this year instead of the Door County one. I did awesome - I finally got under 2 hours - wowzers! I didn't make the Madison full due to a knee injury from - guess what - running! I am definitely in though for the Lakefront Marathon.
School's winding down. One more week left. This year just flew by - probably because we really have a nice group of 8th graders. I get one week off and then summer school starts. I get to teach the kids that failed! Yeah for me!
I'm just so excited to do some major mountain biking this summer. I've already gotten Bazooka Jane (my singlespeed) out a bunch at both southern and northern kettles.
This weekend is the Ride for the Arts. Jay and I are shooting for 75 miles. I hope the weather holds out.
Have a great day!!
hunting di pantai ngandong
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment