Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why not start a blog?

Well, you know the saying, "Everybody's doin' it!" So here I am. I've decided to create a blog in order to keep me focused on my goals for 2009!! It's a new year, so here's to a fresh start! So this year hasn't started so good. Right now I've got bronchitis, but starting to finally feel better. So hopefully I can start back on my exercise regimen tomorrow.



So what are the plans for 2009? Here's the start of my list:

1) get back into shape - start running again - lose some weight - grr

2) focus on eating healthier and finding better ways to manage my stress-instead of EATING!!

3) spend more time with Jay and Cody-boy

4) train for the Door County Half Marathon in May

5) train for the Madison Marathon at the end of May

6) run the Lakefront Marathon in October - try to beat my time of 4:19.

7) mountain bike A LOT!!

8) do the MS 150 Best Dam Bike Tour!

9) ride in the 24 hours of 9 Mile

10) do a few WORS races



Wow - that's a lot!! Seeing it in writing will hopefully help me focus on achieving these goals. I really hope this is the year that I start finally treating my body better and live a healthier life. Cheers!

No comments: